|Selected previous associations :|
- November 2010-October 2012, INFN Postdoctoral fellow at LNGS, GranSasso, Italy
- October 2012-April 2015, Postdoctoral fellow at Institute for Particle Physics Phenomenology (IPPP), Durham University, UK
- April 2015-January 2017, DST-INSPIRE Faculty at IISER Mohali, India
|Date of joining : 23-01-2017|
|Working group : High Energy Physics-Theory|
|Areas of interest :|
- Standard Model and Beyond Standard Model Physics
- Neutrino Physics
- Higgs physics
- Astroparticle Physics
|Selected publications :|
- Limiting the Effective Mass and New Physics Parameters from neutrinoless double beta decay, Ram Lal Awasthi, Arnab Dasgupta andManimala Mitra, Phys.Rev. D94 (2016)073003.
- Neutrino Jets from High-Mass W R Gauge Bosons in TeV-Scale Left-Right Symmetric Models, Manimala Mitra, Richard Ruiz, Datten J. Scott, Michael Spannowsky, Phys.Rev. D94 (2016) no.9, 095016.
- The Lepton Flavour Violating Higgs Decays at HL-LHC and the ILC,Shankha Banerjee, Biplob Bhattacherjee, Manimala Mitra and Michael Spannowky, JHEP 1607(2016)059.
- The Scalar Triplet Contribution to Lepton Flavour Violation and Neutrinoless Double Beta Decay in Left-Right Symmetric Model G. Bambhaniya, P. S. B. Dev, S. Goswami and M. Mitra, JHEP 1604 (2016) 046.
|Office : ||Extension building, 214|
|Telephones : || +91-674-230-6426 (Work)|
|E-mail : ||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Personal homepage : ||http://whepp9.iopb.res.in/~manimala|